Stove Top Fire Sparks In Chatham

Stove Top Fire Sparks In Chatham
$100K kitchen fire in Chatham
Fire crews will return to the area Wednesday afternoon to check alarms and go over home escape plans.Firefighters were able to put out the fire quickly and prevent it from spreading.

” + temprature + “°C” + description + “

Public Educator Whitney Burk says these types of fires tend to happen more around the holiday season.

Designed by Hub Creative Group | Powered by WP Momentum

Natalia graduated with honours from the Journalism – Print and Broadcast program at Humber College in 2016. In addition to her role as a reporter at Blackburn News, she is an afternoon news anchor. You can hear her on CFCO, CKSY and CKUE.

googletag.cmd.push(function() { headertag.display(‘div-gpt-ad-outofpage-1-oop’); }); Back to top

© 2017 All rights reserved.Fire officials say crews were called to Campus Parkway around 5:30pm Tuesday night.Head Office 84 Dover Street Chatham, Ontario N7L 1T1

The fire, smoke and water damage is estimated at about $100,000.

“Fires in the home are devastating at any time of the year, the damage from the fire, the smell of smoke and the water used to fight the blaze make a terrible mess,” Case continues. “Fires during the holiday season are particularly heart-breaking.”

Dec 6 • Feature Story, Local News • No Comments on $100K kitchen fire in Chatham

Chatham-Kent at Twitter: